Comments: 10
  • #10

caroline kelly (Thursday, 21 July 2016 17:23)

I think these are great for kids to keep once they move on to a new chapter.

• #9

Tania at Larger Family Life (Friday, 01 July 2016 17:29)

My final days of school were before the days of social media or any kind of internet at all. Despite its prehistoric impression, they weren’t actually that long ago.

Counts years in head.

On second thoughts…

Anyway, on my final day of middle school I remember taking in an autograph book. It was about postcard sized, had a black padded imitation leather front and the word ‘Autographs’ scribed across it in gold foil lettering. Everyone exchanged their books for friends to leave their goodbye messages before we all went our separate ways.

By the end of high school the autograph books had been traded in for signing old school shirts that we would never need to wear again – oh, and the end of year school book of course.

With the birth and subsequent rise of social media we seem to be losing the tactile, handwritten memories of our past that we can hold in our hands. Photos aren’t in albums and we don’t really need to hold a pen any more so signing our names have given way to ‘xoxo’ texts. Has technology really made keeping memories better?

We think this is a marvellous idea and a wonderful way to keep a record of childhood friends that will be treasured for years to come.

• #8

Peter (Tuesday, 28 June 2016 23:19)

What a fun idea! I love that children can interact with one another while also practise writing, reading and drawing.

• #7

Tammy Bastian (Thursday, 23 June 2016 11:34)

I like the dinosaur freindship book as it will help to teach my son about dinosaurs!!

• #6

tony stevenson (Monday, 20 June 2016 12:39)

my grankids love these books

• #5

Louise (Friday, 17 June 2016 19:14)

What a wonderful idea!

• #4

CHARLOTTE PEARSON (Friday, 10 June 2016 12:27)

I LOVE THE CONCEPT BEHIND THESE BOOKS. MY 9 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER THINKS THAT THESE ARE A LOVELY IDEA AND SOMETHING SHE WOULD USE WITH BOTH FRIENDS AT SCHOOL AND THOSE SHE MEETS ON HOLIDAYS.

• #3

Savannah Miller (Sunday, 05 June 2016 21:49)

I have had many friends come and go in my life. There are always the ones thought that really stick in your mind. The first little kid to talk to you at school. The first group of kiddos that invited you to sit with them at lunch. The one who taught you how to sing a certain song. The one that showed you how t hang upside down on the monkey bars.
    We all have those kids in our life and even though we forget their name and faces they sweet deeds tick with us. Thank to the all new friendship book you never need to forget their names or face again! I am so excited to give this to my little guy!

• #2

Catherine (Saturday, 04 June 2016 22:40)

This is a fantastic idea! My daughter loves her friendsbook, she's so into diaries at the moment.

• #1

Ruth B (Friday, 03 June 2016 12:15)

Great set of books since we have recently been looking for something to encourage our children to write more